Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hello Friends,
I am embarrassed that it has taken me so long to write a post.  Summer flew bye as we were busy with 3 boys in baseball, a crazy puppy, and a hubby who loves to coach, and a Wedding Flower business.  I am sad that we are already 3 weeks into school.  Everyone has adjusted and I am actually getting caught up on website, blogs and tweets.  I have decided to put an entry in my calendar once a week to post!  So you will all be hearing from me alot more often!  :)

Wanted to share a few new happenings here at Saucy Girl.  We have added a bunch of new products and are testing them at the Farmers Markets and a couple other Markets in the next upcoming weeks.  Gearing up for Art Harvest in Cedarburg, Wi and our large Holiday event in Elkhart Lake at the Osthoff Resort, called The Olde World Christmas Market.  Check out our website for more details.

We have added to our line, Baby Bibs, Burp Rags, Scrags (kitchen scrubbies embroidered into a kitchen rag), adorable tea towels, Tooth Fairy Pillows, Wine Bags and a few new, fun, Handbags.  Check out the site for those too.

Here are some fun pics that I took of the new products.  Enjoy and see you next week!!

                                                      Our Cute Little Tooth Fairy Pillows
                                           Halloween Hats Aprons in Adult Full and Child Full

No comments:

Post a Comment